Friday, February 15, 2008

EZ Macros Testimonial

Arnold from Edmonton, Alberta Canada writes in today to tell us how he uses EZ Macros. I thought I would share it with you. It's a very smart way to use it. And you'll see how much time it saves him.

"I use this program both at work and at home all the time. I work in a call center in Edmonton, Alberta Canada and the EZ Macros program is a wonderful tool for the help desk industry...I made up macros of all the questions thatneed to be asked on the incoming calls. At the beginning of the call I usethe shortcut keys to pull up the macro, let it do its thing, then edit the questions as needed to fit the exact call. GREAT TOOL!! I recommended it to everyone that I meet at work."

Thanks for writing in Arnold!

We would LOVE to hear your story too. And if you say it's ok with you I'll share your story in this blog.

No comments: